Ways to Use Shea Butter.
- By itself for face and body as a natural moisturizer.
- In a shea butter lotion bar stick for easy use.
- After sun or beach exposure to replenish skin.
- Alone or in a pregnancy salve to ward off stretch marks.
- As a natural cuticle cream.
- As the best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag-reducer.
- As a massage butter.
- In my homemade velvety soft whipped body butter.
- On sore/raw noses during a cold or flu.
- Added to basic homemade lotion.
Ivory Raw African Shea Butter